Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of Sale
- Conditions of Sale apply Oot-Oot Studio web store buyer (the consumer) and the company Tume Hall Ltd (hereinafter Oot-Oot Studio) between buying goods and services.
- In addition to the stipulations governing Oot-Oot studio web store buying products of legal relations arising from the Republic of Estonia Law of Obligations Act (LOA hereinafter), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter CPA) and other legislation.
- Oot-Oot Studio reserves the right to make changes in the conditions of sale. These changes are recorded Oot-Oot Studio website.
2. Price Information
- All Oot-Oot Studio web shop prices include 20% VAT.
- Prices are valid for ordering payment order executed until expiration (24 hours after placing the order).
- Once the order is submitted before the conditions of sale or the price change applies to consumer and Oot-Oot Studio arising between the legal relationships existing at the time of the execution order conditions.
- Oot-Oot Studio reserves the right to make changes in the sales prices. These changes are recorded Oot-Oot Studio website.
- Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
- For subscriptions in your cart, press the link “Checkout.
- Checkout page, fill out the required fields, choose the most suitable product delivery method, payment method, and click on “Confirm the order. Then you’ll be taken to the bank to pay the bill. The bank transfer payment option to pay the bill appears on the screen, which you can choose to pay the appropriate bank payment in euro. Data euro payment to perform with all applicable state taxes and additional charges can be found after the confirmation of the order displayed on the expense.
- Fill in the data and the order confirmation page of the boxes carefully, because of the accuracy and veracity of the information depends on the products you have purchased a fast and smooth delivery and subsequent settlement of disputes and complaints.
- Oot-Oot Studio web shop orders executed on weekdays treated M-F 9:00-17:00th
4. Entry into force of a contract of sale
- Commodity sales contract, Oot-Oot Studio to give the consumer more than the existing, manufactured or Oot-Oot Studio on the future, the acquisition of goods and make it possible to transfer ownership to the consumer, but the consumer commits Oot-Oot Studio to pay for the goods in the invoice amount and take the goods.
- Orders which have not been paid, shall be canceled within 24 hours of ordering.
- Sales take effect after receipt of the payment made by the consumer Oot-Oot Studio’s bank account.
- After the entry into force of the contract of sale is staffed by Oot-Oot Studio and gives the order of the delivery of the company’s logistics partners.
- E-shop website indicated delivery deadlines apply to the amount of the order are received Oot-Oot Studio’s bank account.
- Delivery delays must be diligent and make delivery ordering data entry corresponding to the truth, and valid data.
- Oot-Oot Studio is not responsible for the delivery delay of goods if the goods are handed over to the logistics partners at the right time, but the delivery delay is caused by circumstances which Oot-Oot Studio could not influence nor foresee.
6. Return policy
- The consumer right of return set out in the legislation and Oot-Oot Studio web shop ordering specifics.
- After receiving the order, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving reasons for the online store within 14 days. According to the Law of Obligations Act § 53 section 4 does not have the right to withdraw from the consumer goods that can not be returned due to their nature. Among other things, will not be reimbursed open packaging cosmetics and perfumes.
- A refundable object is responsible for the deterioration of the state of the consumer due to the use or decrease in value only if it is the object otherwise used, if it is necessary to the nature, characteristics and functioning. To verify that the object of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the consumer should handle and operate the only way he would be allowed to make a normal shop.
- The return of the goods to be supplied to the withdrawal from the purchase of goods in free form application by e-mail email@example.com later than 14 days from the receipt of goods.
- The consumer must return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the application, or provide proof that it has the above-mentioned period, the goods transferred to the logistics company.
- The consumer does not need to return goods logistics company via the Oot-Oot studio has agreed to come to the commodity itself.
- Oot-Oot Studio returns a withdrawal receipt to the consumer without delay, but not later than 14 days after all the consumer under the contract fees, among other things, consumer usage of the object of delivery costs, unless the consumer has expressly opted for an undertaking offered by the most expensive type of the object of delivery modalities different delivery the way, do not have to hold on to the consumer to reimburse the cost of studio, which exceeds the usual delivery modes related expense.
7. Force Majeure
- Oot-Oot Studio is not responsible for the caused damage or delay of delivery of the goods if the damage or the delivery delay is caused by circumstances which the studio could not hold on to influence or foresee.
8. The protection of personal data and processing
- Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- Oot-Oot Studio collect consumers’ personal data to a client account creation and / or ordering.
- Personal data processed in the consumer’s name, personal identification number, e-mail address, mobile phone number, and consumer preferences.
- Oot-Oot Studio uses the personal data on consumer services, to develop and personalize. These services are to be kept in mind in particular Oot-Oot Studio website Consumer goods sales and management of personalized offers.
- Consumer online store provides the data by entering the corresponding certification process and the right to collect consumers’ personal data and to transmit the necessary data logistics partner for delivery.
- Oot-Oot Studio consumer is entitled to use the residence or location of advertising and other information to the consumer.
- The consumer has the right at any time to disable its personal data collection and use, except in cases where it is necessary to recover a claim arising from the contract or the delivery of goods. The aforementioned use of personal data, consent can not be withdrawn retroactively.
- Electronic use of personal information for direct mailing will take place only if the customer has given consent for its Oot-Oot Studio website.
- Encrypted data banks for purchases with payment guarantees consumer safety and personal bank identifiers for them there is no hold on Studio access.
- Oot-Oot Studio client does not pass on personal data obtained from third parties.
9. Claims Procedure
- Oot-Oot Studio is not responsible for consumer goods sold by non-compliance with the terms of the contract, or for defects that occur up to two years from the delivery of the goods to the consumer.
- The consumer has the right to seek deficiency occurs later than two months Oot-Oot Studio party submitting the bill, which was paid for the purchase of goods.
- Goods defect occurs, please stop use of the goods.
- Defective goods for repair or replacement shall agree Oot-Oot Studio and consumers together. Improvement costs shall be borne Oot-Oot Studio.
- Oot-Oot Studio is not responsible for the fault of the consumer product of the deficiencies, which occurs due to improper storage or use of non-targeted.
- Non-conformity or defects occur, please send an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org complaint, stating the order’s name, telephone number, order number and product non-conformity or lack of accurate description.
- Complaint non-conformity or defects detection must be made within two months of non-conformity or defect was discovered.
- All complaints will be reviewed and the consumer will be contacted as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days from the date the complaint was received.
- The consumer has the right to demand Oot-Oot Studio Web Store purchase price reduction or termination of the contract and for the goods to recover the money, if Oot-Oot Studio web shop is not possible by improved or replaced by repair or replacement fails, the Oot-Oot Studio Web Store is not the defect within a reasonable period of time to eliminate the consumer has suffered undue inconveniences.
10. Consumer right to appeal to consumer complaints in the half
- If Oot-Oot Studio has refused to settle a complaint from the consumer or the consumer does not agree with the proposed solution Oot-Oot Studio and finds that his rights have been violated or damaged the interests of the consumer may submit a complaint to the Commission consumer complaints, the Consumer Protection Board or by court. Consumers may file a complaint himself or through a representative. Consumer data is shown in the CPB’s website, the EU Member States to solve problems arising in the appeal to the European Union, consumer counseling.
M - F 11:00 - 18:00
S 11:00 - 15:00
Veerenni 24 (Baltica Kvartal)
10135 Tallinn, Estonia
Copyright © Oot-Oot Studio | All rights reserved
QUICK LINKS TO SITE
Sign up to Oot-Oot newsletter and stay tuned with awesome news!